Thursday, June 3, 2010

NBA Finals - Clash of the Titans

I will admit, I haven't followed basketball ever, but I'll talk about it.
While watching countless YouTube videos of the Sega Genesis version of NBA Jam (awesome game, by the way), I realized I had absolutely no idea what was going on in the NBA Playoffs. Then while reading about "Los Suns" and LeBron's issues and what have you, I found the two finals teams--the Boston Celtics and the LA Lakers. A matchup like that is like Steelers vs. Patriots, Yankees vs. Red Sox, Barcelona vs. Real Madrid, or any Canadian hockey team vs. any Canadian hockey team.
Being it that I'm a know-nothing in basketball, I'm not going to throw in much here; all I know is that this is going to be a huge display of talent and ball juggling. I can't call who will win this one, because it can go either which way. I'd rather see Boston win one since the Lakers have been in the finals so many times within the past 10-15 years.

--AZ

No comments: